A few reminders about tomorrow....
- We will head to the track about 9:00 AM.
- Please send your child a full change of clothing. Students have got pretty wet the past couple of years. You may want to put sunscreen on your child before they come to school too. We will be outside through lunch time.
- You might want to send the dry clothing in a plastic bag so your child can put their wet clothing in the bag when they change.
- If you are planning on joining us tomorrow for Field Day and you want to eat lunch with us, we have a food truck that will be parked in our parking lot that you may want to order lunch from! ( Twisted Mike's)
- If you ordered a yearbook, those will be distributed tomorrow. We will sign them tomorrow and your child will bring it home.
- It has become a tradition that the kids sign each other's Field Day shirts on Field Day with a sharpie. If you ARE okay with your child's t-shirt being signed, please email me, send me a message or send in a note. If I do not hear from you, your child will not have their shirt signed. You may want to talk to your child and tell them not to let anyone sign their shirt if that is what you wish. Sometimes they will sign them without me catching it first:) Please send a Sharpie marker in to have your child sign shirts. Thank you!