Pizza Money Due- Thursday, October 8th, $2
Fall Party- Friday, October 9th from 11:30-12:30
Field Trip- Friday, October 16th
Parent/Teacher Conferences- Monday-Thursday October 26th-29th
Thursday- Happy Birthday Ava!
Friday- Fall Party
Fall Party- Our fall party will be on Oct. 9th from 11:30-12:30. Families are welcome to attend. This is a half day of school. Don't forget your $2 for your student's lunch.
Field Trip: We will be going to the Pumpkin Patch on October 16th. Cost is 7$ per student. The cost includes admission to the pumpkin patch and the cost of the school bus.
Fall Conferences - Please sign up for a Fall Conference HERE if you have not signed up yet. If these times do not work for you, I am available before school, at 2:OO Monday-Friday, and after school the week before conferences if needed. Just let me know what works best for you.
Fall Conferences are a time to visit about how your child is doing in class, questions you may have for me... The time slots are 15 minutes, but we can schedule additional time to visit if needed. Thank you!
Ask your child about...
- stretching words out in writing/labeling
- Fire Safety Week- we are learning about this all week- we will have a Firefighter speak to our class later this week!
- sight words we are learning each week - this week's words are: me, go
- the 3rd part of our Daily 5 - Listen to Reading (the first two were Word Work, and Read to Self)
- Finishing up recognizing alphabet letters and beginning handwriting
- All about the number 9, measuring and comparing, strategies for accurate counting